Thursday, January 5, 2012

Melanie Amaro Reveals The One Thing She Is Ready To Splurge Her X Factor Money On

First Published: January 5, 2012 4:32 PM EST Credit: Access Hollywood Caption Melanie Amaro Reveals Her Plans For The X Factors $5 Million Prize NY, N.Y. -- Melanie Amaro scored herself the big $5 million recording contract with Sony when she won The X Factor just a few weeks ago, and shes ready to spend some of that cash on a much-needed item. A foot massager, she told Access Hollywood about the one thing her heart truly desires. I think thats ultimately, right now, what I truly, truly want and need. I dont think buying fancy cars, fancy clothes I dont really find that a need, Melanie continued. For me I seriously need a foot massager. You see all these really pretty women in like different shows and stuff and they wear all these nice shoes and [large] heels, and its like, Oh my gosh, you look so great, but inside its killing her because her feet are hurting. So for me, its like I wear them and I look great in them But when you get home, you just wanna put your foot in a foot massager and just take a load off. Melanie will part with some of her cash on one big ticket item, but it wont be a present to herself. She told Access she still intends to buy her mom a property. I think my mom deserves a nice house, a big kitchen so she can cook, a nice big bedroom and a big bed, I feel that she deserves it, the singer said. In the weeks since Melanie won Season 1 of The X Factor her life has changed, but she only realized the significance of what happened on Wednesday. Yesterday it kind of hit me that this is gonna be my life from now on: interviews, hair, makeup, wardrobe, she said. As I got up, it was like, Bam! Bam! Bam! People on my face, people on my hair I was like, Wow, this is gonna be me for a long time. Added Melanie, I think Im getting used to it. Copyright 2012 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment