Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston Dead at 48: Hollywood Responds

Whitney Houston As news of Whitney Houston's dying spread Saturday evening, Celebrities rapidly started offering their sympathies and reminiscences from the Grammy winning pop diva. Whitney Houston dies at 48Houston, 48, was discovered dead Saturday, eventually prior to the Grammys, in the Beverly Hilton hotel, where she was likely to attend music mogul Clive Davis' annual pre-Grammy gala. Music artists and stars put out their sympathies on Twitter:Paula Abdul: "I'm devastated. I'm absolutely devastated in the news about Whitney Houston. This type of tragic, tragic loss."Christina Aguilera: "We've lost another legend. Love and hopes to Whitney's family. She'll be skipped."Tony Bennett: "It is a tragedy. Whitney Houston was the finest singer I have heard and she or he is going to be truly skipped."Attacking Young Boys: "Just heard this news. so crazy. Among the Finest VOICES EVER just passed. RIP Whitney Houston. My hopes go to her buddies and family."Toni Braxton: "My heart is weeping...RIP towards the Legendary Diva & Icon Whitney Houston!!!!! This kind of incredible influence over music in general! She's paved the way in which for every singer within the music business. Legendary, legendary, finding, amazing, humble...the very best on the planet.InchAppear back on Whitney Houston's lifeNick Cannon: "'To be absent in the body will be present using the The almighty.' RIP to Whitney Houston a genuine full." Mariah Carey: "Heartbroken as well as in tears within the shocking dying of my pal, the incomparable Ms. Whitney Houston. My sincere condolences to Whitney's family and also to her countless fans around the world. She should never be forgotten among the finest voices to ever sophistication our planet.InchSimon Cowell: "I'm so sad to listen to about Whitney. We've lost among the finest performers ever.InchPerez Hilton: "Delivering a lot love and strength to Whitney's daughter at this time! May she be protected by light and also have a existence full of peaceful occasions."Randy Jackson: "Wow I'm devastated. the earth has lost another among the best voices ever. RIP whitney houston, so fortunate am I to possess labored with u, and also have u touch my existence. may god bless this family."Wyclef Jean: "This is actually the saddest factor I have ever needed to write during my existence, R I P to among the finest humans that i've ever known Whitney Houston."Bret Michaels: "My ideas and hopes go to the household of Whitney Houston. A legend using the voice of the angel, she'll be skipped."L.A. Reid: "I'm completely devastated by losing the finest voice ever! R.I.P. Whitney Houston. I'll always adore you!InchBeyonce: "No words! Just tears."Joan Rivers: "Whitney Houston. Exactly what a sad tragedy -- the finish from the existence of the incredible talent. RIP for an amazing singer and legend."Ryan Seacrest: "At Grammys testing hearing Whitney Houston has died at 48. Everybody here's absolutely stunned."

No comments:

Post a Comment